Citrix Workspace is a wonderful app that affords many the ability to work from home as fluently as you could from the office. For the most part, Citrix Workspace works right after downloading and signing in with your company's provided credentials. If you've got more one screen connected to your computer you may need to go through a small set of steps to enable Citrix to use both screens.
Follow These Steps
By following these 6 steps you should have both of your screens working with Citrix.
- Open the Citrix Workspace App on your Mac
- Sign in with your username and password
- Launch your Citrix Desktop
- Click on "View" in the upper Mac's toolbar
- Select "Enable All Displays In Full Screen"
- Select "Enter Full Screen"